Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014...2 1/2 years and counting!

The field at Etreham has now been officially booked for 2014, so the DR tour will be based there for the 70th. commemorations of D Day.
Believe it or not the campsite is already getting booked up 2 1/2 years in advance!....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: 2014...2 1/2 years and counting!

Cool, can I come please?

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Have you also booked perfect summer weather or does that have to be done closer to the time?

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

I guess you can Henk ...so there will be at least two of us .(don't forget the gearchange return spring and the peanut butter).Lee, weather wise we just keep everything crossed (and I take my 'lucky' umberella)..I have to say over the years we have been very lucky, with the sunshine usually appearing 'on cue' ...Ian

If you're taking the magic brolly to keep the rain at bay, have you got room for a 3'rd M20?

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

You can never have too many M20s...The target for 2014 is 200 bikes so all allied forces bikes welcome..The booking on list will be opened in the spring of 2013..Last time we had 56 M20s...next time maybe 70 for the 70th?...Ian

Well considering it was me who booked the field, I guess that makes four of us so far. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Five, it seems Tin Tin is in a hurry to get there too

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

guess youd better add me to the list with another m20 a Ive got nothing planned for early june 2014 yet
Nigel

And don't forget the northerners!

Nieuwe pagina 1