Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WD Parts books

I have a few in my collection, and would happily trade for others. Mine are all digital. So digital it is.

I have S1048 (my bike is from that one), C7287,and C10655.

I'd like to get the following: S7218, C9310, C11101, C13290, S2603, S5209, and any others you may have.

Any training manuals laying about?

I can trade a copy of mine, or a headstok tool or something similiar. I do have a great legible WW2 drivers liscense to copy too.

Many thanks!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Re: WD Parts books

Hi Robb

I have the same ones as you as digital copies and I find them a real pain to work from, to the point that I have to print off a page when I need to research something, arguably that can be quite handy because you can then scribble on the copy and throw it away afterwards I suppose.

But I much prefer paper reprint copies, in my opinion actual books will never be replaced by virtual books.

But with reprint books the copyright belongs to the reprinter, so they cannot be scanned and shared, which is not a problem as they can be bought quite cheaply.

Rob

http://www.robvanmeel.nl/?q=catalog/367

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Robb,
My bike is part of S1048 too , wouldn't mind having a copy , but I don't have anything to trade.
Vince

email (option): vinver@ns.sympatico.ca

Here what I have:

C7287
C7370
S1048
S5209
S12424

I have these all digital.

I could use whatever I don't have

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Hello Henk,

You have a deal!

I will have to mail a CD to you as I have dialup. Some things I have are quite large. Even going to the coffee shop and emailing you is a real time sucker.

Can you PM me your address?

Vince, I got ya covered mate. You have done so many favors for me, I owe ya. Please PM me your address
as I have a few other things you may enjoy.

Cheers!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1