Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Tommy problem...My attitude from now on....

It now appears Tommy has misquoted me on the new Facebook 'Forum', or at least quoted me out of context and not verbatum in a direct and explicit effort to incite others to place posts with a negative content onto this forum.
I am at a loss to identify exactly what the problem is that Tommy suffers from that has lead him to take this stance...and I won't trouble myself to cover any old ground on that subject.
Suffice to say I will, from this post onwards, not respond in any way to Tommy's provocative and disruptive posts..or any other directly insulting, negative or innaccurate comments that I believe have emanated from Tommy in his various guises..or if he has any..his followers.
I suggest now is the time to 'close ranks' to deal with this problem and I would urge EVERY forum contributor who values and enjoys this site to follow the same strategy.
I am sure his twisted view of the world will 'wither on the vine' if it is not nourished by what are ultimately pointless responses...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: The Tommy problem...My attitude from now on....

I will follow you Ian, pity he isnt brave enough to put his name up,andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes'gmail.com

I agree and will join you. I'll no longer give Tommy the joy of a response.

Scott

email (option): sd246@sbcglobal.net

tommy who

I've been ignoring him of late. Apparently he has incited others to hate me also. In case anyone is remotely interested. his name is Thomas Quin. This is my last post on the subject.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I don't think I like you either Ron, you make my work dismal compare to your results!

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Well I love you Henri and I want to come and live at your place. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Why didn't he incite everyone into hating me too? Now I feel all left out and because of that I'm sulking and definately won't be speaking to him!!!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I am at a loss to identify exactly what the problem is that Tommy suffers from.

He is pissed up when he visits this forum, look at the time of the majority of his blogs always late evening/midnight.
As they say further up north doon yer f,kin neck

Good plan of action

and - to himself - up yer kilt!

email (option): chris@classicbikebooks.com

I feel left out too by not getting a dose of his crap.

So...... I shall join you by also ignoring him.

Great solution, as he doesn't deserve the dignity of a response. As far as the FB forum, it is moderated my a friend of mine. She is smart, and will not put up with his crap either.

Lets get back to the fellowship we share and the enjoyment of the bikes!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Gentlemen, I believe that what Ian has proposed is the only solution.

I participate in several Buell forums and there are some folk who thrive on provoking reactions - when they are starved of these reactions they soon tire of the game.

Now, where is the next batch of rivets that we get the count going on?

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

people who beleive whats put on these facebook/twitter site are not all there

You don't get this sort of rabble on Norton's

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Do they get people still logging on to that site Dave

Thought they all joined this one

Come on the mighty M20

:-D :-D

Jo'b

Ps how do I pay for the disc dave ?

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Let also ignore the transations via Google translate............
I think this guy, who's name shall not be called again... has the urge for "reaktion", the easiest way to do this is upset people. (I think he has a illness what's called "Borderline")

Cheers,

Leon

PS. Ian, Ron, Robb, Dave etc. keep up the good work, and let's all work hard on getting as much of WD bikes back on the road agian.

The biggest problem with any open forum is that any idiot (including me) can join. I used to belong to a custom bike forum which started out very friendly and was a lot of fun. Slowly it got bogged down with racist remarks and sniping at other types of rider (especially sports bike riders in their harlequin leathers etc). Soon there were people recuiting for the EDL. I left as there seemed to be no place for me on a forum like that.

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Assuming that there is "advice" dispensed on the Facebook junkyard (remember T's comment about Ian being "Mr. Wrong" - what a hoot!), their problem will be that anyone who takes that advice will either crash or burn up his engine, so that "forum's" clientele will eventually wither, anyway. But I don't think we'll have to wait that long, as I said in a prior post. Anyway, I agree with "Mr. Wrong's" strategy.

email (option): jonny.rudge@verizon.net

stop stop stop he didnt even post this dicussion and here we are going on about him

Nieuwe pagina 1