Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cold day

my tiny hands are frozen went out yesterday on my M20 nice and sunny all the gear and no idea how cold it was even at midday i was glad when i got home i think it might be tucked away for the winter

Re: cold day

Yes! yesterday was bloody cold first thing, made the mistake of using the bandit for work, F**K it was slippery! Its back to the G3 I think, much better on ice(shaken, not stirred, of course).
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

No frost yet down in Devon..the most slippery thing out there comes from the rear end of a cow! ...I had to go out today to the Engineers and although there was a chill in the air it was a nice Autumn day...I had to resist the temptation to head out onto Dartmoor for some R&R riding!.....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Yesterday I did a 30 mile round trip to Wareham middle school, where the little darlings are learning about WW2. My pinkies were numb on the outward journey. I have to say in all honesty, the kids were some of the best behaved and politest 11 year olds that I have ever encountered. The whole thing was totally well organised by the staff, with coffee, Mars bars and then lunch supplied to us MVT codgers.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

...and the bloomin salt has gone down here in south Lincs, its like a light dusting of snow. But yes it was cold and I'm glad of my flying jacket and flying trousers while riding. Only problem I got asked in for a cuppa and roasted in the warm riding gear.

Nieuwe pagina 1