Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Adverts appearing in separate Windows?

Hi All

In recent days I have had adverts opening up in separate windows each time I enter the Forum? Has anyone else had this?

Cheers, Dave

email (option): dave.stapleton626@virgin.net

Re: Adverts appearing in separate Windows?

Yeah, me too. But this has been going on for a long time. When I use Foxfire, it does not happen.

Microsoft products always allow junk to happen.

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

I have tried to deal with this problem and for a while it was kind of ok but they always manage to find their way to the forum again. Sounds familiar now I mention it

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

I too have had the same problem, I thought it was meant to stop when we started paying for the forum, I could understand if it was a free forum.

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I get one everytime, and not always the same one, but its easy to shut it down and its a small price to pay for access to the forum IMO

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

I use Google and have put the forum link onto 'my favourites'. As such I go straight to the forum, not the website...and no problem with these ads. However, if I go from the forum TO the main website I get them..but I don't have to do that often...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I use Google chome too and have no (real) problems with pop ups. Google chrome makes surfing the net go a lot faster too.

Ian, You will not see all the nice photos I put on the website when you go straight to the forum page.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Don't worry Henk..I take a look every now and again..I don't want to miss the nice RAF girls from the films.. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

i have a pop up at the begining when logging onto the forum what puzzles me is how quick they come up and some are reputable firms

hi,i use firefox and have never had one cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

I use firefox with adblocker and noscripts and it blocks all the adverts & popups.

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1