Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
autojumble

are there any good autojumbles left i went to stafford paid 11QUID TO GET IN ONLY TO find buger all worth buying what a rip off does anyone want to sell one of those brake levers that dubels as a hand brake i think they must have been made with combose in mind martin

email (option): jmwyatt@btinternet.com

Re: autojumble

hi martin,i go religiously every time to stafford,this one was really dissappointing,there are more and more stalls selling tools,clothing,boots,jap stuff,harley stuff and the brit stuff is practicly useless.
i had the further embarrasment of taking jesse round looking for enfield wd/c parts,where were the enfield owners club?.
we did however find a complete wd/c motor,he has two so any body interested mail me for contact details.
if you pre book save £1,take all your food and drink,save a fortune,and if you are a good bullshitter and can get in the traders car park,miss all the walking,queueing,proper toilets with no queue,tell them you are carrying engines or some other crap,sometimes you get in cheers rick ps,we went by bike once and accidentally came in from the other side,ie not m6 and past the mod sites,no 40 minute traffic jam,straight in

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

We travel all the way from Holland to get disappointed But we still go

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Hi Henk..I guess it's worth it for the fantastic company.. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

but one day there will be treasures galore everything you want at cheap prices loads of NOS or even a mint and boxed M20 for pennies

email (option): roger.back@node6.com

Rick, I may end up picking it up as another spare or for spare parts. I was checking out my spare engine and the lobes on the cams are pretty ugly and badly pitted. Don't know what the engine in the frame looks like. So it may be a good idea for more spares.

email (option): v8zspeed@yahoo.com

ah you cant get the stuff no more just have to make the best of what we have dont stop you dreaming of treasure thou does it

email (option): jmwyatt@btinternet.com

Nieuwe pagina 1