Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New site on facebook

Well all you guys
Have a butchers at this https://www.facebook.com/groups/271056436260499/ a new crew on WM20's this should shake your tree's and rattle yer cages,halleyuyah get it on.

email (option): glesgaman@tiscali.co.uk

Re: New site on facebook

I can't even get on the bloody thing..not to worry though..this site is the Daddy...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Whats facebook?

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Dunno..I'll have to ask on Twitter...Ian

2 of the pictures Graemeyboy has marked as M20s are 16Hs

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Nothing wrong with facebook, except that you have to register! At least you don't have to on here. Some people try pushing us onto the WW2 forums, but they are the same in that you have to register/ log on etc and consequently no- one does as you have to remember pass words and the like! Once you are on facebook, everybody and his dog gets in touch with you, I like to choose my friends. I once tried it to stay in touch with my son, but I soon got fed up of being pestered by people I'd sooner not get to know again!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Ian if your having problems understanding? Try blogging your tweets on Apple rather than Blackberry

I once replied to a Facebook request, I now get requests from people I don't know!!

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Maybe I should try my I Phone..If I can get an uplink to a NASA satellite and bounce the signal off a frying pan I might be able to pick up an image on my digital camera, load it onto the computer, print off a copy, plastic coat it and nail it to the workshop door..Ian ..... ...Ian

it for young people to tell there fiends that they have had breakfast and a poo init

email (option): roger.back@node6.com

hi there this is the best bike site i`ve been to, i have only posted once and got genuine help. i view it all the time because i like the the people who post on it.i also have suzuki`s but their sites aren`t the same .keep up the good work fellas don`t change a thing.i don`t like facebook. cheers dave

OMG*! MCHBDR**!! Would that it were that easy. Bye bye Tommy (and Greame?). Oh, you've already gone over, so I guess you'll never see this message.

* "Oh my God"
**"My cage has been duly rattled"

email (option): jonny.rudge@verizon.net

hey convict dave,i see we have something in common,we all like broad arrows,you should stay out of the joint,and spend more time on this site. cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

I once replied to a Facebook request, I now get requests from people I don't know!!

Ron [/quote]
Thats because you are a star of both small and big screens!! Can I have your autograph?(on a cheque please!!!!)

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I hate Faceache. It's an inane vicious snowball-effect scam. Fine if you want to know what half the world had for breakfast. A sort of low-budget soap for those who can't get out much.

Regrettably, I've had to re-activate mine to supervise the eldest daughter and every time I open it, my trigger finger starts itching.

This forum operates perfectly well without jumping through the hoops of registration, passwords and secret doors behind the bicycle sheds..Whenever I go to a forum that requires all this unecessary crap I press delete...Nothing is more irritating to me than a site I might be interested in that decides it doesn't like my user name or some equally inane piece of information...pointless...Ian

yet they still get idiot on the site those people who bully and put rumours about

email (option): roger.back@node6.com

Very true Roger..some of the 'policed' forums I have looked at seem to be populated mainly by various people insulting each other...it rather proves my point... ....Ian

As far as i'm concerned this forum is God.

I know I can rely on great advice here, i'll quite often post messages from the garage with a spanner in my hand - and get responses almost instantly! The fact that it is completely open with no login makes it so much more accessible.

Im just glad it doesnt get abused too frequently, because its a great resource.

Nieuwe pagina 1