Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BSA WDM20 for sale

Henk i want to sell my unrestored BSA M20 see photo i have owned since1978 it is as demobbed still army registered every thing is there nothing missing i can send more pictures and information i was thinking of a price of £2500 thank you roger.

You can contact Roger at this email address:

beck@node6.com

Roger M20

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: BSA WDM20 for sale

hi henk i'd have had it but i've spent all my money on parts now

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

my email address is roger.beck@node6.com i live in north kent england about 50mile from dover thank roger

email (option): roger.back@node6.com

Roger, that's not your only M20, is it ?

Roger, I can understand painting red the POL access, but why the girder adjuster. What did the British military try to point out in this case.

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Roger. If you need it transported anywhere I can do it, I live in South Kent.

TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

thank you everybody yes it is mine the one i have been doing up for the last 33 years i didnt paint the friction damper knob red that was a soldier when it was in service i know when the nuts that hold the split rims together on lorries were painted red to denote not to be undone when the tyre was inflated so maybe this was not to be touched by some thick squaddy i dont realy know why thanks TTjohn i will keep you in mind a few people are interested i will have to go FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS sorry roger

sorry everybody who was interested gut it is sold thank you for your interest roger

Nieuwe pagina 1