Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An offer to Forum members

Due to health (knee replacement), I'm going to auction my 1945 M20. I thought I'd give everyone here a chance before it goes in the catalog. I have to send $300 to Mid-America Auctions by Nov 1 to get the photo placed in the catalog.

The bike hasn't run since 1983, but is all together and looks great. Makes hot spark as my right index finger will testify. All parts are present, including NOS WMD tires, Lysette seat, original levers, sand stand, back rack, bags, new cables (except speedo), and all the rest. Complete to air in tires. No gas or oil. Not allowed at the auction.

Spare parts include blackout headlight, some gears, new cable, control levers, factory fasteners, spare seat, two pillion seats, headlight bulbs, brake lights, and a bunch of other small parts. Bike is on Nevada title.

Along with this comes a Corporal's wool uniform replete with white, sand and OD puttees and George VI medal, new shirt, original canteen w/cork stopper, web belt, MP armband, black beret, dress uniform hat "Honus soit, Qui Mal Y Pense" badge. Three "Tommie" helmets, two with mesh cord. Includes an original OD bag to carry all the extras.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll shoot photos of anything you want to see. Bike is 100% together, painted and ready to start.

I'm asking $8k. It goes into the auction with a $9k reserve and no extras. Delivery within 500 mile of Las Vegas, NV can be worked out.

email (option): tfmurphy3@yahoo.com

Re: An offer to Forum members

Hi Tom-

Is this the same machine Bill Miller posted for sale in July, but all put together now?

Re: An offer to Forum members

Yes. Lots of work done since picking it up.

email (option): tfmurphy3@yahoo.com

Nieuwe pagina 1