Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow, I'm rich?!?

E-bay (I think seller is on here too)
I have a couple originals, glad I didn't choose to put my money in gold when a used MCR1 goes for this much.

Why buy a questionable original when you could buy a questionable repro ?

email (option): vinver@ns.sympatico.ca

Re: Wow, I'm rich?!?

Hey Vincent, I was watching that aswell! I have a box full of them! Sod going to work, just sell dud reg boxes!
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

You can't blame the seller who started it at a very reasonable £10. Two bidders fought it out from £40 onwards. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than that for one that hadn't been tested.

No, I don't blame the seller at all, but occasionally I'm still surprised at what people will bid up to for something you still regularly see at jumbles for not a great deal of money (until now!)If the loosing bidder is a forum contributor, and wants a working unit for £82.00 let me know!
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

I think part of the answer Mick is that 95% of the world's population can't get to and have never seen a proper jumble.

Heaven forbid, there may even be some who don't like rummaging through greasy boxes and tripping over crankshafts.

Strange people eh ?

E-bay amazes me sometimes. All it takes is two people to have an auction though, and a bit of auction fever and competitive nature.
Some stuff that is readily available often goes for way more than expected- when the exact same items are listed at the same time and sell for half the price.
Go figure.
Vince

email (option): vinver@ns.sympatico.ca

Nieuwe pagina 1