Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bravo to John Tinley

Very sadly John Tinley's future son in law Daniel Clack was recently killed in Afghanistan.
(Google You Tube with his name at Wootten Basset)
With that in mind, John set about raising some money for 'Help The Hero's' at Goodwood last weekend. Over the three days and with the help of his son Joe and other members of our group, and by offering members of the public to sit in one of his sidecar outfits whilst they were photographed for a donation, he raised a staggering £1600.
The biggest donation I saw was from a lady who had spent a bit too much time in the Champagne marquee and who insisted that we should all get a good view of her knickers. She put a £50 note in John's bucket....followed by another £50 note from her embarrassed husband.
I think John's daughter Amy will hand the money to the fund.
Well done John. I know you were a bit hoarse by Sunday evening. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Bravo to John Tinley

Fair play. Well done John.

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

much respect, well done john.

email (option): chris.astinbarker@btinternet.com

wow, that is superb. Well done John, hats off to you.

email (option): andrew.honychurch@btinternet.com

Well done!
I'll paypal him a bob or two if he'll accept paypal

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Hi Guys, Many thanks for your very kind words and thoughts. If anyone would like to make a donation it would be very welcome and can be sent to my paypal account at this email address. Cheers John Tinley

email (option): tinley@btinternet.com

wonga sent!

Likewise...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

It is amazing how many people are affected by the death of a soldier, one of the guys on my yard's prospective son in law was killed whilst trying to save the medic in Afghanistan and it was sad to see how many people were affected by it, both friends and family, to top it all their own son was shot, but was fortunately ok they told me of their dread when the man from the MOD came round- very sad!

Nieuwe pagina 1