Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crank bearings/ carby

hi guys
the crank bearings are they all c3 clearance, and can you fit concentric carby to m20 I have a spare 930 one from my b50, if not what value dose a standard m20 carb cost, and be careful with messages sent to you from members, i just had one from supposed Richard Holt telling me to open a web site,which fortunately i didnt
Richard informed me he didnt sent it.
mark

email (option): markbrob1@hotmail.com

Re: crank bearings/ carby

Hi Mark..Crank bearings were all C3 fit originally. However, some of them are getting increasingly hard to find in that fit (particularly the Imperial ones) and very expensive. Most crankcases now have some wear in the bearing housings and I have found standard fit bearings run OK.Saying that though, the 6205 drive side ball is easy to get in C3 so you might as well use what you can readily get.
No problems running a concentric on an M20 but remember when selecting jets to look up the Monobloc settings for the m20, not the 276 ones. Monobloc and Concentric jets are the same. A 930 is a bit big for the M20 and it may have the wrong slide cutaway if it came off a B50...but you should be able to get it running ok with a bit of fiddling...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: crank bearings/ carby

Cheers ian, did you find if those yoke pictures i sent you were M20

Nieuwe pagina 1