Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wesco folding oiler.

..hello guys-someone on e bay ask me 55gbp!!! to send a wesco oiler to greece!when normally price is 4gbp-and just sure for the answer i ask more photos-to see if this is a original one-and his answer-its already packaged i didth have any other.and we live in 2011......but someguys believed that is difficult to open a link to royal mail site and find out the truth...my opinion is to avoid e bay at all.prices mysterious goes 3 times up when you just ask a question!!-we all know the way...tasos greece

email (option): stafis3@gmail.com

Re: wesco folding oiler.

thanks for info rik.i do have purchase some items from e bay and only the 1/4? of sellers offer real postage cost or reasonable at last!very dissapointed about that im trying to say that in there you have to beeing lucky x 4!!find an item,reasonable seller friendly communication,normal cost,positive feedback etc-yes the better can we do is to find some items on site like here of course!i have found already many thinks from our friend henk-and a endless info from him -and other friends from free!!!100%positive feedback!

email (option): stafis3@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1