Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I feel sick...

E Bay 120699986453 If you want to enter the realms of fantasy look at the description of this part and the 'other items' he has listed...Most of it is the same old Indian crap as every one else is selling but with new, innacurate and vomit inducing descriptions...The new headlight switch is.. 'such a good copy it could be an original'..for example..and the Indian regulator is described as 'a good quality, reliable and extremely useful part, an exact replica of the original that performs and looks good as well'...give me a f*****g break..Isn't this kind of blatant misdescription covered by the Trade Descriptions Act? ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: I feel sick...

THIS IS A RARE FIND ONLY FOUR AVAILABLE SO DON'T MISS IT!

email (option): noam10@gmail.com

looks alright to me from the photo does he do returns if it doesnt fit hah! and ian if your mum catches you swearing she will send you to bed with no tea

Hi Roger...My old mum would think lying worse than swearing, so HE would get sent to bed with no tea!!...I'd probably have to do the washing up.. ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I'd come out with a new bumper sticker saying: "All the parts falling off this bike are of the highest quality INDIAN workmanship" but the fender didn't fit and the bike won't start.

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

robb they are called collectors bikes the one you go back and collect the bits that have fallen off

I really dont know what it is about the Indians . I've seen a lot of very funny translation mistakes on such Indian made products as foods and textiles , but when it comes to copying engineering measurments there's no excuse , and I've been stung twice recently , first by buying and Indian made 'exact replica M20 exhaust baffle' which i had to weld to make it even fit atall , and when I complained (politely) to the manufacturers they offered me a free gift as compensation . I chose a 'replica M20 petrol tank fuel cock' , and this didnt bloody fit either . (Sigh) .

email (option): leifevans75@yahoo.co.uk

leif it is easy they just cant be bothered to make any good equipment

This seller has been knocking out pattern junk for years. I feel sorry for the punters that fall for the patter.

Netley saw a full 'works outing' of the Indian-made girders. Absolutely horrible looking things. The only good thing is they're so bad that only a reasonable engineer could make them fit and function and no reasonable engineer would even contemplate it.

Nieuwe pagina 1