Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where to go, what to do....

Being a newbie to the WD world, has anyone got suggestions/recommendations for an M20-friendly ride or event?
I know it's getting on a bit in the season and to make matters slightly worse I'm otherwise engaged until after Goodwood Revivial, but I'm all ears to anything after 24th September. Somewhere not a million miles from Dorset would also be a bonus as I'm still testing reliability - myself included.

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Re: Where to go, what to do....

Well if you're going to Goodwood revival? Look us up at our motorcycle field workshop display, opposite the Spitfire restaurant marquee.
That's not me in the chair by the way! Ron

Photobucket

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Will do, Ron. I spoke to Tim when I bought the bike and he said there would be a few WD bikes on display. I said I'd treat the wife to a weekend away, I just didn't mention at the time it'd be in the caravan, looking at more WD bikes. If you see someone in a RAF suit with a black eye and a couple of kids, you'll know she was expecting Paris.

Ps, That's a fine set of legs you have Ron, but I think the lip stick is a touch bright for you.

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

there you go Ron, the very mention of Goodwood and out comes the picture, ok if I mention Goodwood next week.

You know Colin, it's not all about cars and bikes at Goodwood....it's also about stocking tops

Ron

Photobucket

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I must be doing someting wrong, I have only got panniers on my bike

Nieuwe pagina 1