Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WD Handlebars

Are the WD M20 handlebars for girder forks special in any way? There's some on e-bay Item # 370535325482 that list as WD M20 fork models, but they don't list the part number and seller is noted as away until Aug 29th. Would have to do something about the Chrome though..
Vince

email (option): vinver@ns.sympatico.ca

Re: WD Handlebars

Hi Ian, do you have any of the handlebars for sale.
Cheers
Mark

email (option): skid1@live.com.au

Hi Ian,

I could use a set of your handlebars too!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Henk had the last set from me and stupidly (derr) I sold them thinking I had one more pair to use again as a pattern. I won't have a pattern myself until I strip my own M20 for a complete rebuild, which is planned but keeps getting 'put back' due to other committments.
If Henk hasn't fitted his yet I'll see if he would be prepared to lend them to me. I have a whole load of parts to get remade and it is just a case of fitting them in as time and finances permit, once I have a pattern.. ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I can possibky provide an original as a pattern ian

Can bring to netley

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Hi Ian,

I have a repro one that probably came from the same guy you had yours made. I can take it to Netley if you want. If John has an original you can use you might want to use that one, let me know.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Thanks Henk..I'll bear that in mind and let you know...John, can you confirm availability and delivery to Netley?. A free set of bars for the man that lends me the pattern..mail me when you have a minute...Ian

Hi Ian

I think I have a pair of your replica bars put aside for my GPO combo, you can borrow them if you want.
Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Yes please Rob..Bring them to Netley Marsh...I will return your BSA tank there as well...Thanks to Henk and John for their offers of assistance..Ian

Will confirm tomoro ian, currently in ireland, land of m20's

Jo'b
:-)

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Ian,
Put me down for a set of bars if you get some made
Vincent

email (option): vinver@ns.sympatico.ca

Nieuwe pagina 1