Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
M20 required for WW2 filming in Kent...

Hello again!

I posted last month to see if anyone was interested in coming along with an M20 for filming in Norfolk. Stephen Lord came along with his beauty of a bike and was a great help on the day. Thanks Stephen!

We're filming the last part of our film next month in Kent. The film is a short drama following the story of Wally Harris, a REME engineer who was awarded the Military Medal for his heroic actions in September 1944. He travelled with an AQMS who rode a bike, which is why we're looking for one.

The filming will take place on the 17th of September (Saturday) at a farm near Sittingbourne. Our actor playing the AQMS would have to be allowed to ride the bike, but he has a full bike licence and was very competent on Stephen's bike last month.

Its a self funded short. We're making this film because we're so taken by Wally and what he has done that we felt compelled to put a film together. He is 90, but very much involved with the film, guiding us every step of the way. We can pay expenses, but can't offer anything in the way of a proper payment I'm afraid.

We've cut a trailer using a small section of the footage we've filmed up to now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mfT2LROgU

If you fancy helping us out please get in touch. My email is rich@ivorylondon.tv

Thanks!

Richard Canavan

Re: M20 required for WW2 filming in Kent...

Hi Richard,

I have just take a look at youtube and I am really looking forward to see that movie.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1