Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
website photo

hi henk,probably still there ,would you fancy riding it with that saddle? or maybe thats the anti-theft device i was on honeymoon in ios (greek island)in 1986 and the only proper bike i saw was an old upright single bmw with a broken headlamp.i commented at the time to my bride that it looked like it had been a combination once ,and how i'd love to get it back to england.two days later while walking to a beach i came across a steib 501 sidecar and chassis dumped at the side of the road,if only? cheersrick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Re: website photo

I would inflate the tyres and ride it home on that saddle

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Greece used to be a great place for this, in my many trips I have seen 2 abandoned m20's, 3 split screen volkwagens and Bedford ql's all looking to be saved, but you would need a suitcase like a pick fords truck to do this.

They have recently attained the value of crown jewels however, making many destined to return to their natural form and bcome part of the earth again

Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

that was quick ,if you look closely you can see henk behind the bike with a big block of foam rubber to repair the saddle cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Cripe, were it not for the Atantic Ocean, I'd push it home. Coast down the hills of course......

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1