Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone looking for a reasonably priced Triton ? Or an A10 motor and bits

Anyone looking for a reasonably priced Triton? I know where there is one for sale, it has the standard Norton tank on a slimline featherbed frame it has a Triumph T110 motor with a single carb head (easy to convert with a couple of manifolds that are easily made) It has a slickshift box. It was on the road as a reasonable looking bike 25 years ago and the head and barrel was removed to put 11:1 pistons in it (a bit too lumpy these days!!) and the head was cleaned up and fitted but not all the bolts went in there. it has obviously suffered a bit in the 25 years of storage but it's not too bad.
I also have a BSA A10 motor complete with front engine plates and dynamo (the magneto may be on there too, I just haven't checked yet!) It has no pistons or barrels and there is an alloy single carb head on it that has been converted to twin carb by cutting the manifold and welding on stubs for the carbs, but one has become detatched, I also have an A10 gearbox and another set of A10 crankcases.
If anyone is interested please PM me or ring me tomorrow on 07770 876479

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Re: Anyone looking for a reasonably priced Triton ? Or an A10 motor and bits

Hi Dave...I've mailed you regarding both..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I've just sent some pictures
Dave

hi dave,if ians not interested ive a mate who is well into tritons send me the info please on both cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Pics sent!

Any chance that t110 motor would be going separately dave ?

Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

I do know where there is a 6T or a T110 motor, I'm not sure which one it is, unfortunately the bike isn't mine to do this with, but I'll chase up the other one for you if you like, my mate who has it spends a lot of time over in France in the summer, so it may be a while before I can get in touch, but I think his son is in regular contact, so I may be able to get in touch through him, just let me know

hi ,thanks for the pics,ill see my mate in the morning will let you know asap,pics of a10 motor would be appreciated cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Thanks dave
Big brother is looking for one, big bearing type if poss with iron head
Can overcome head issue but bottom end would better with big bearing assay
I'll wait to hear from you so dave
Many thanks
Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

I have an early T120 pre unit top end for sale myself, but I forgot to ask my mate if he still has his pre unit lump, I'll phone him tomorrow and see if he's back in the UK

Nieuwe pagina 1