Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW2 Norton 16H and Big4 training film.

I just noticed Sven put this post on the Norton site.

Ron

To Everyone,

a very interesting item titled as above has been offered on E-Bay and will end soon (tomorrow evening). Check it by entering this no: 220825782425 . Perhaps the winning bidder is also a regular visitor of this site and we could all have the chance to obtain a copy? This is one of the items that doesn't deserve to stay in a dusty old archive but should be shared with enthusiasts.
Regards, Sven
Btw I am not bidding

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: WW2 Norton 16H and Big4 training film.

Ron Pier
I just noticed Sven put this post on the Norton site.

Ron

To Everyone,

a very interesting item titled as above has been offered on E-Bay and will end soon (tomorrow evening). Check it by entering this no: 220825782425 . Perhaps the winning bidder is also a regular visitor of this site and we could all have the chance to obtain a copy? This is one of the items that doesn't deserve to stay in a dusty old archive but should be shared with enthusiasts.
Regards, Sven
Btw I am not bidding

Nice, but don't see any proof of B4's in it??

I would go for it, if there's any Big Four content!

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

£157

I hope someone we know buys it for sure, I'd buy a DVD version of it norton or whatever is on it

I really like those old war time clips

Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

OK, this is what I got from the seller:

I do not recall seeing any sidecars...but there could be one in the background somewhere....none up close anyway...

- pcobra93

So I'm not interested, and saving a lot of money I don't have in the first place!

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Nieuwe pagina 1