Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Contact for BSA Owners Club

Hi, I'm having to send off a form V765 and need to send to the BSA owners club - the contacts I've been given are Steve Foden and Dave Smith - does anyone have contact details for them, or know them even?

I would quite like to give them a phone before I send the info over. Will there be any complications given the bike was military and only registered in 1960? I have the original logbook thankfully which was Authenticated by the DVLA today.

Thanks,

Andy

email (option): Adh325@hotmail.com

Re: Contact for BSA Owners Club

Andy. You can contact Steve Foden , who is the dating officer at 113, Holmville Road, Bebington, Wirral. CH63 2PX. You will need to send him a rubbing of the frame number plus £25 if your a non BSA member, £20 if you are a member but you could join for £23. Steve does not give out his phone number, which is quite understandable, as he would be getting phone calls at inconvenient times.

Regards TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Re: Contact for BSA Owners Club

hi andy,steve foden's address 113 holmville road,bebington,wirral,cheshire,ch63 2px .this is froma 2009 star magazine ,he is listed as librarian & machine dating officer.it also states,for retention of existing reg nos,members £20.00 non members £25.00.as for machine datingit states please inc.SAE and cheque to BSAOC LIBRARY ACCOUNT membs £5.00 non £10.the national secretary is given as Phil Bull,494 barrows lane,sheldon,birmingham,B26 3BH e-mail natsec@bsaownersclub.co.uk hope this helps cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1