Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
West Somerset Railway Steam Fayre 2011

Had a great weekend at the rally near Taunton last weekend.

Just 6 military bikes, 3 M20s, a Triumph 3HW a 1916 P&M and a Harley.

The road run on the Saturday evening was good fun, but I was the only bike and it was a struggle squeezing past some fat US trucks and 5 Ferret scout cars in the narrow lanes, and I guess it was inevitable that I would end up leading the back half of the convoy the wrong way, still we did get to the pub first

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Colin H was "tempted by the dark side" or was it "batting for the other team", anyway after a false start he did manage to master the foot clutch, unlike some

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Re: West Somerset Railway Steam Fayre 2011

The pics by the pub look good...but 3 M20s, a 3HW and a Harley and you were the only bike on the road run?...'No Comprende'....I see Colin had his 'village people' uniform for his test ride ...or maybe I shouldn't say anything as I own a Harley. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hadn't seen this M20 before, nice WD battery and a replacement engine with a part number under the tappet cover, also note the lack of knee grip screw holes in the tank?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Triumph

Photobucket

Sunday did end up a bit damp

Photobucket

Why not share some of your WD bike adventures Rob

Yet another version of the WD battery (that makes at least four I have seen)...I wish I'd had that one to copy as it doesn't have a bloody date on it... ...Ian

Its not too late Ian, you could get you battery mold changed again Rob.

Errr...No...Ian

i see it rained it seem to have rained every week end here and during the week i am thinking of selling my bikes and taking up puzzles go soaked sunday grumble grumble

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

It was a good weekend, could have done with some Don Rs for the convoy, maybe I should have took a bike and not the katy, and I think I will stick with M20s after the Harley thing, Village people!! that is it, aint wearing that kit anymore

Nieuwe pagina 1