Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
M20 required for filming in Norfolk this Sunday (24th) - LATE NOTICE!

Hello All,

We're filming a sequence from 'Above and Beyond: The Craftsman' this weekend. Its a short, self funded film following the story of a British REME veteran named Wally Harris. Wally was awarded the Military Medal for his actions on the 3rd of September 1944. He'll be coming along to keep an eye on us for the day!

We're filming at the Muckleburgh collection near Sheringham (Norfolk) on the 24th July '11 and would love to have an M20 along for part of the day. We can cover expenses but we can't offer a payment I'm afraid.

Trailer of what we've filmed so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mfT2LROgU

If you think you might be able to help, please get in touch. My number is 07816 520228. Thanks!

Yours hopefully!

Richard Canavan

email (option): rich@ivorytowerpictures.com

Re: M20 required for filming in Norfolk this Sunday (24th) - LATE NOTICE!

Hey Richard, love to help BUT you have pick the same weekend as Beltring and Founders day! All the Norfolk MC riders I can think of will be at one or the other.
Sorry. If you could put it back a week, could probably get you half a dozen plus, no trouble.
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

Re: M20 required for filming in Norfolk this Sunday (24th) - LATE NOTICE!

Hi Mick,

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I know, bad timing eh! I'm hoping they will put War and Peace back a week instead!

But alas, we will still be filming this weekend. Thanks for taking the time to check in.

Best,

Richard

email (option): rich@ivorytowerpictures.com

Nieuwe pagina 1