Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bsa factory tour

hi ,here are four videos to take you back to 1958 to armoury road to see how it was all done in the good old days.tremendous footage of most aspects of bsa production even AA M20s definately worth a look.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll2gBdB3AHU you wont be dissappointed cheers rick ps there are four videos numbered i-4 watch them all,and if you really want to watch the triumph factory tours as well.owned by bsa since 1951 just shows how big a concern the industry was, anyway must get some sleep screwing all day today and most of tomorrow good night. triumph vids
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ABelgFdjA cheers again rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Re: bsa factory tour

realy good film they make it look easy assembling a gearbox and engines in minutes

I was impressed with how a man handles a crated BSA on a sack truck.

How times have changed. The man brazing triumph frames was smoking a pipe at the same time. Most of the workers were removing work pieces next to spinning tools, all unguarded of course. The chap forging BSA twin crank shafts seems very close to getting his head struck.

There was a (joke) saying when I was in the factories...'The job isn't done right until you see blood'.. ...I was a first aider for 25 years and can confirm that many workers seemed to live by that saying ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1