Author
Comment
Electric start!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxXxbXA0lis&feature=related

Re: Electric start! Yeah, right!

Yeah, right! Yamaha bottom.

email (option): jonny.rudge@verizon.net

Suzuki i thought, but can't figure out the top half!

If you want electric start buy a Suzuki..if you want a BSA buy a BSA.. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

These M20's were bought to perform in the Dutch musical Soldier of Orange. They proved to be very unreliable to start by the actors riding them. So they converted them to take a Honda engine and camouflaged the engines by sticking the tappet cover of the M20 on to the cylinder. So now they are reliable to start but no longer M20's. But Mr. Joe Public won't notice and he will feel that original WD bikes are being used in this musical.

Regards,
Leon

email (option): leonhop3@planet.nl

there was a post of a gold star with electric starter but using an alloy primary cain case hold valve lifter press the starter button when some rev were achieved drop the valve lifter hay presto bike started nothing like a good kick to start your bike

Just like Steve McQueens bike in the "Great Escape" is not a Beemer nor Zundapp, but a more modern Triumpn twin, his favorite ride.

And here I thought all you had to do was run the dynamo in reverse to start. Well, I'll give that project up now.

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

hi all,dont laugh yet ,its really been done. check out www.startyourbsa.com ,steve mcfarlane has invented an invisible starter kit.you can watch his video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuvKy9l75u4 he is presently working on a built in step-ladder device he can hide in the toolbox and some footrest extension blocks that also could do with being invisible cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1