Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
nooby to the M20

i have been watching and learning from you chaps for about a year thanks,I found my M20 in an attic where it sat for 37 years in Hillsdale Michigan.this piece of British history was to be an easy project(i have been humbled),since the untimely passing of my wife of 31 yrs,i have found solace in the rebuilding of this M20.I have many questions and many spares to sell when iam done,my name is frank hailing from Detroit this is my First post just checking in,thanks for this site keep up the good work cheers!

email (option): frankschenk09@gmail.com

Re: nooby to the M20

Hi Frank,

Welcome on the forum of the BSA website. Let us know how we can help you to get that bike going again. I am looking forward to see some photos of that bike of yours.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Hi Frank..Welcome to the WD forum 'community'...How can you watch the forum for so long and resist posting!!!...Let us have some more details about your M20. Good to hear of another being restored in the USA...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hey Frank,

I'm in Grand Rapids about 3 hours from you. We need to chat. I've had mine since 1970. I opened the crate myself! It's undergoing it's third rebuild, this time correctly.

I sold it when I went into the Navy, and bought it back at a garage sale for $25.00! Total wreck by the knuckle draggers.

Please email me off forum.

There in a guy just North of Lansing with one too.

Cheers,

Robb

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Welcome to the forum, and hope to hear more from you, sorry to her of your loss.
My M20 came from an e-bay from a seller in Missouri
in 2002, and there seems there was a cache of M20's in the midwest. Mine is a 1943 with 1940 engine, but not too many still have matching engine and frame numbers.Lots of help here in dating models , a good book to get is British Forces Motorcycles , it has a lot of dates/serial numbers listed for M20s.
Cheers,
Vincent

email (option): bsa3man@rocketmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1