Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Palli motors India

Dear all,

Does anybody have experience with Palli motors from India? http://www.flickr.com/photos/pallimotors_spares

I have not heard much good from India, but with such a population, there must be trustworthy people as well over there.

Cheers,

Rob

email (option): wd16h@telfort.nl

Re: Palli motors India

Rob, from what I've gathered from the Matchless Yahoo list, he seems to be doing his best, and makes some nice stuff, and sends it in a timely matter.

But the postage for heavier things like mudguards etc. makes it expensive, and you could also buy from UK dealers who import his stuff by the container, and check the quality yourself.

Hope this helps,

Lex

ps, I need an early 16H rear guard!

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Have you got an early 16H then Lex ? Do tell !

Rik
Have you got an early 16H then Lex ? Do tell !

No no no, you'd be the first to know!, but I have an early B4, and the rear guard is the same, exept for the hole locations.

Have a rear guard, but needs a lot of work!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Hi,

Palli Motors gave me all the tinware required for my M20 and I would strongly recommend them. They also make amazing spares the G3L.

Regards

email (option): prataphenry@gmail.com

...wich is the best way to buy from Palli motors? is there a dedicated website? Thanks DV

email (option): vadori@libero.it

Hi, sorry to jump in a bit late here, but Pallimotors are supposed to be building me an M20 and have been for 3 years. I did finally get some pics of painted bit about 6 months ago but zip since then. Arvinder has been ill and maybe he has got ill again but I have heard nothing for several months and my faith just about finished and as for my money. I don't suppose I will see that again. Dunney

email (option): s.m.dunne@btinternet.com

I went down with the ship but I kept my mouth shut so I didn’t drown like the rest of them....ooops how did that slip out!

dont deal with him he is not one thing but a crook hes ripped off so many guys you would not beleave john

email (option): ironjohnent@shaw.ca

Nieuwe pagina 1