Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
normandy 2011

Hello Henk , is it not possible to at the pictures from your meeting in Normandy this year on the pictures site of the wd bike site. we know that Ron will be the super star butt hive it a tray please.

Guy

email (option): guy66@skynet.be

Re: normandy 2011

Hi Guy,

Yes I'll do that soon.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

I've sent Henk lots of pictures that old Den took. The guy we met at Juno and Pegasus.....Fortunately, none of my arse!! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hello Ron . Did you bring me the rear wheel and tyre which I bought from Henk as planned? I have made provisional arrangements to drive down to Dorset with my brother and having visited you we plan to do some sightseeing . This would be either on monday and tuesday of next week (20th and 21st) or the monday and tuesday of the following week . Could you let me know how you are fixed? Regards Leif Evans .

email (option): leifevans75@yahoo.co.uk

Yes Leif got the wheel and tyre. Give me a ring when you know your movements 07771 602236. Some worthwhile visits in our area. Tank Museum at Bovington, Sigs Museum at Blanford Camp and Sammy Millers at New Milton. Unless of course you bring the missus, then we have some big shopping centres...Yawn! Ron

Cheers Ron . I've just been on the phone my brother and it looks like it will be monday the 20th or monday the 27th , depending on how his arrangements pan out . I will be in touch soon . Best regards , Leif .

Try "parcel 2 go" you get different options depending on how fast you need it to go, but it's much cheaper than the PO.

http://www.parcel2go.com/

Thanks for the tip and I'll bear it in mind . Couriers are getting better up here in the Welsh border hills . There was a time when courier van drivers would give up trying to find this farm and just turn round and head for home with the parcel undelivered . It would often take a couple of weeks to trace it to some depot fifty or so miles away . They're a lot better nowadays , but cock ups can and do still occur . I'll contact parcel 2 go and sound them out . Best thing to do would be to reel off my postcode to them and see what they make of it . Cheers , Leif .

Yep Parcels2go.com would be my first choice. I'll look into it. I take it you are the other side of Offa's Dike Leif. Ron

Hi Ron and thanks . I'm on the Wales side of Offas Dike by about three miles . On some of the roads in this area you can cross from England to Wales and back again two or three times in the space of ten miles . I look foreward to hearing from you re the cost of postage . Thanks again . Leif .

Nieuwe pagina 1