Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Front mudguard and Toolbox wanted

Hi there, would anyone out there have a a front mudguard, mudguard stays, toolbox or even a toolbox lid? And battery carrier....and lower headlight stays. Just thought I'd try here first.

Glenn

email (option): glenn_mullan@postmaster.co.uk

Re: Front mudguard and Toolbox wanted

Hi Glen..If you have a toolbox without a lid you can use the lid from the narrower civvy box. Alternatively Frederik van Genechten in Belgium does a very good repro box for sensible money. You can contact him at ffmotoronderdelen@skynet.be
He also does replica mudguards should you enquire, the back is very good but in my opinion the shape of the front is not quite correct..don't let that put you off the toolbox though!. I know that Russell motors still had original toolbox toggle fasteners until very recently so they are worth a try for that..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks Ian and rick. I've sent an email to the Belgium fella, hopefully that will sort the tool box out. Rick have you had any dealings with the guys with the mudguards? Look ok, but always prefer presonal experiance. Does no one in the UK make any of this stuff? Glenn.

hi glenn i checked out a couple of british makers autocycle engineering have a web site they make em www.honoroakmotorcycles.co.uk/WEB/acessories&parts.htm - these people are listing them both worth a look cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Hey rick. You spend way too much time looking for M20 parts ha ha ha. Thanks for that though, think I got the mudguard sorted now! Just keeping an eye out for the tool box now.

hi ive got to do or ill never get mine finished, anyway ive spent all my money so the girlfriend wont let me go to the pub cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

I think I must have a toolbox in one of my lock-ups. Let me know if you want me to look for it.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Toolbox wanted

If you take a look for me Henk that would be great.

Re: Toolbox wanted

I'll probably go there today.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1