Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bsa m20 abroad

dont know what he's got in the bottle in his hand i think he's taking the p**s 1945 BSA M20 (Trial Run after 40+ years)

email (option): richard holt@rocketmail.com

Re: bsa m20 abroad

Hi Rick,

The bottle you see is a mileage can. I was trying to calculate the mileage of my bike.Was that so difficult to guess?

Regards

email (option): prataphenry@gmail.com

hi pratap no offence intended just trying to start a bit of banter .what country are you in? and hows the bike coming along cheers rick

Hi Rick,

Great to hear from you.Well I am from India and I am trying to restore this 1945 M20 for the past 2 years. Found only half the bike in a coconut shed and after some serious effort she is now running.
Well about the mileage I got close to 20km per liter and she touched a whooping 80kmph on the highway .

Best Regards
Pratap Henry

email (option): prataphenry@gmail.com

hi pratap or is your first name henri' i had an m20 when i was 13 i sold it when i was moving house when i was 18 ive regretted it ever since.looking at the prices now being asked i decided with permission from my partner to build one from parts.not the easiest task getting hold of the stuff you need in reasonable condition. im now 55 so i better get on with it before my condition gets any worse good to hear fom you keep on plodding rick

Nieuwe pagina 1