Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
m20 ian

ian i know you probably up to you handlebars in work and Normandy but did you recieve my extra photos and paperwork if you didnt due to your email problems i can send you them again if you have. Have you made a decision if yes i can keep it until you are ready sorry to contact you this way roger

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Re: m20 ian

please please ian let me know your decision as i have just had my land rover engine blow up (costly) any body got a 200tdi defender engine going for free

Ian is in Normandy now, so I doubt that he'll be able to get back to you for about 2 weeks

Old Lancashire lad thank for that you mean to say ian hasnt got a laptop bolted on his bike i was trying to catch him before he went thanks again roger thinking you could get one of those tablet type one into a 1937 pattern map case

I took the guts out of my Vokes air filter, added a voltage converter, put in my laptop, and can use GPS whilst tootling down the road!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

roger
Old Lancashire lad thank for that you mean to say ian hasnt got a laptop bolted on his bike i was trying to catch him before he went thanks again roger thinking you could get one of those tablet type one into a 1937 pattern map case

It took years to even get him to have one at home, he was dragged kicking and screaming into to 21st century!!

Nieuwe pagina 1