Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photobucket?

Anyone noticed the stupid changes regarding posts of pictures? In the olden days i would just click the Htm code under the picture and just paste here and it would appear here. Not anymore! Grrrr... It won't copy until you click the picture and then copies but still doesn't happen!!

Re: Photobucket?

Douglas, a normal left side click on the htm does it for me.

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Yes originally that worked all these years but they've changed something?

I just move the mouse on top of the picture I need and left click with the mouse on the html code and it's done.

BSA M20 pistons

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

I've always said it is a long drawn out way of posting pictures here. But it still works for me the way it always has. Ron

Photobucket

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

If you click on the code as stated, the coding changes to the wqord "Copied". You the just paste onto the page as normal. That's what happens for me, took a couple of goes to suss it out.

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Drooling drooling drooling on that Matchless. Why can't we have it all?

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

I've wanted one of those since i was seventeen, but never enough of them around. The last one here in Oz for a restored one last year was 25,000 grand!!

A friend of mine bought a very nice original one in April..it even had its original 'bill of sale' with the paperwork...£13000...Ian

I hope you're in his will!

I know I am going to be hanged, drawn and quartered...and then taken out and shot at dawn for doing this!!!!!!....but Ron...I always see wee similarities in the Matchless and my HD Shovel.........maybe nothing that a four inch brush and some matt green paint wouldn't help!!!.....Photobucket

Nieuwe pagina 1