Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anybody we know?

My colleague saw these nice M20 and G14 BSAs the other day when he was on his way home. As he knows my interest in WD motorcycles he took these pictures for me! Anybody we know?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Re: Anybody we know?

That combination of bikes can only be Piet van Onsem from Belgium. That G14 is a Dutch army bike and should be in my shed.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

'That G14 is a Dutch army bike and should be in my shed.' [/quote]

waitng despatch to my shed...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Those pictures display all the perils of towing interesting stuff on a trailer like cars that slow down alongside for a better look.

I see that Jan's colleague didn't want to break the law by telephoning whilst driving so he took photos instead !

Did he overtake first to photo the M20, then slow down and allow the trailer to overtake so he could do the G14 ?

He was under taking on the hard shoulder

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Indeed Peter van Onsem's BSA's.

Regarding the ex-Dutch Army V-twins: there seem to be at least 4-5 in the Netherlands/
Jacob de Groot is supposed to have one, the Dutch Army museum in Delft has two (one on exhibition, and one in storage in Grave), there is a civilianised one in Limburg, and near Eindhoven is one currently under restoration (meticiously).
So at Henk: start saving as Jacob seems to want to sell his? (but rumour has it is a pre-war one, and not ex Dutch Army)

The one near Eindhoven: when that came up for sale, I could not afford it. But it could have not have gone to a better home!

Rob

Nieuwe pagina 1