Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rear wheel and tyre for sale

Eric Halberstadt asked me to sell his rear wheel and Firestone 4.00 x 19 tyre. The tyre is new and the wheel is in good condition but there are no bearings etc. I have them both at my address as Eric is often away. Eric wants 100 euro for them.

Henk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: rear wheel and tyre for sale

Hi Henk . Could you please give me a quote on the cost of sending these parts to the U.K? Thanks . Leif .

email (option): leifevans75@yahoo.co.uk

The cheapest I can find is 34 euro. I could bring them to Normandy and see if a UK visitor could take it to England?

Henk

No problem for me to bring it back to Poole in June. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

It's up to Leif. Not sure if he lives close to Poole. The wheel and tyre are a little over 10 kg and shipping from Holland would be 34 euro.

Henk.

I dont live near Poole but travelling there is no problem , in fact it would be a good excuse to take a little trip to Dorset where I havent been for years . If they could be brought there from Holland sometime in June then I can say now I'll happily buy them for 100 Euros . I could send a cheque or arrange direct payment through the banking system , no problem . Thanks , Leif .

email (option): leifevans75@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Leif,

I have just send you an email.

Henk.

In addition to the weight of me and Ian after 10 days worth of eating tartelette de frieze It looks like I could be bringing the wheel back for Lief.
But no problem Lief. So a coffee and look round my bikes is in the pipe line.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I will be taking the wheel and tyre with my to Normandy. The new owners is probably looking forward to collect it and have a look at your nice hobby shed.

Henk.

No Problem. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1