Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for Hans, re Don Fife memorial

Hi Hans, tried to email you regarding the brick unveiling in the 4th, but it keeps getting bounced back.
Could you add my name to the list of people attending, thanks.
Do you know how many Nortons will be there?
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

Re: Message for Hans, re Don Fife memorial

Mick, I haven't done anything about registering but Rob vdB and I will be in Normandy with our 'Unapproachable' Nortons so we're likely to be in the vicinity.

Are you thinking of bringing yours ? It would be nice to see a C7353 next to a C5109 and Rob's later bike is pannier-clad.

No, I don't register for the memorial on Saturday 4th June, 10:00h ; everybody whether or not on a Brit bike is welcome.
Only if you wish to do the guided tour of the museum, I have to know June 1st at the latest.
Still a bit early, but I propose to meet at camping Reine Mathilde Wednesday 1st to discuss when to install the plaque at Fresney-le-Puceux.

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

Hi Hans, When we place the plaque at F le P will we be meeting anyone from the village?...I know it is probably far too early for the locals to make a decision!!. If not I guess our visit will be fairly flexible and timed to coincide with some sunshine! ..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hey Hans, I get into Cherbourg at 12.30 on the 1st June, so I'll be at the campsite around 1.30-2pm.
I am thinking about taking the Norton, i think it would be fitting. Now really looking forward to it.
Ian, are you sure we don't have to pre-book a pitch?
Cheers, Mick.

Hi Mick..Sounds like you are on the same sailing as me and Ron.
We've been going to Etreham for a long time...including the 65 for 65 event which was largely based there. Having got to know the owners well they seem happy enough to let us organise things and trust us to ensure everyone pays their dues..
If we are on the same sailing you will probably be arriving with us anyway!!...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am arriving into cherbourg same time brittany ferries from pompey

My brother toddy. & my pal eugene arrive from ireland at approx same time

Happy days

:o)

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1