Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off Topic WWII vets documentary.

WW II Veterans Documentary

Keith Leibovitz's youngest nephew is working on a project for WW II veterans. And enclosed is a "trailer". They are trying to get 50000 views before Memorial Day. It is pretty poignant and is one of Seth's projects. Kindly forward so more can view it. You need to view the whole thing to be counted, it's only 2 min long.
Seth has been working on a full-length feature documentary about a program to honor WWII vets and has now released a trailer, and it would really help out if you watched it in full, and spread it around to other folks who would enjoy it. Working on this has been a very emotional experience, because the story is so, so powerful. I think you'll agree.

http://media.causes.com/1060527?p_id=175378540

email (option): glesgaman@tiscali.co.uk

Re: Off Topic WWII vets documentary.

Its at 118000 views. Look forward to seeing this when it comes out.

email (option): micran1234@yahoo.com

Re: Off Topic WWII vets documentary.

Right on Tommy,for our real Vets.

Touching stuff got my added vote as well.

For all you Military Vehicle enthusiasts.
Especially the dress up kids!
Support your local Royal British Legion.
Still many Vets associated there with their Legion through out this country.
The Royal British Legion always supports aging veterans and their family's.
Same as Royal British Legion does with our hero's of today and there family`s as well.
Although WW2 Veterans are thinning away and in their late 80s now.
There are still individual stories of heroism to be told by these real Heroes and to be encouraged to be written down documented for history.
I know by experience.
Our father the late TD Laird (Doug)was with the 1st Battalion Black Watch in the famous 51st Highland Division Monty s favorite regiment. (HD)
A founding member of the Normandy Veterans Association in Tayside and in Angus, also the El Alamein Black Watch Reunions in Perth Scotland ( Home of the Black Watch )
Also with the D Day Normandy Veterans Black Watch Association and was a regular at remembrances associations in Holland.
Fascinating stories my father recalled all captured, a lot written down mostly at the Veterans association and at Royal British Legion Parades etc and filmed.
Treasure trove,only when these real hero's came together in the Association or Legion meetings they opened up and gave it all guns what they did what they went through, loosing there buddies, being scared being alone,being away from home and family.
Support you Local Royal British Legion and support a Veteran for a true individual lesson into history.
None should be forgotten,all should be documented.
Support the cause!!The Poppy is significant all year round.

Nieuwe pagina 1