Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANZAC DAY IN AUSTRALIA

Australia and New Zealand remembers today 25th April our men and woman who served in all wars to protect our freedom we call it ANZAC day. Australian and New Zealand Army Corps.
Lest we forget, we will remember them.

Re: ANZAC DAY IN AUSTRALIA

Here here on that one!!!!was an honour to join in.
I did as well today and joined in wore the poppy with pride.
My Grand father was Black Watch as my dad 51st Highland Division.
Dad fought along with OZ and NZ during WW2 from El Alamein onwards.
I'm currently in New Plymouth New Zealand on operations there.
What a beautiful country with proud friendly people.
Parts look so much like Scotland!!

No burning of Poppys here!!

Watch out Britain and Europe the Muslim take over is very real and almost there!!! Wake Up !!!!
I watched this and nearly puked!!! how my father and grandfather would turn in there graves seeing what things have become in UK and in Europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_zZGS1ZQuw

I agree with you totally graemeyboy. It seems by showing Christian compassion to these people has allowed them the open door to take over. It's not their intention to live peaceably and integrate, they want to gain political power to instill the same rules and hardship that their own people are running away from but want to enforce these rules on us as well. There comes a time to say enough is enough and shut the door. Our heros that fought for our freedom would definitely be disgusted with what our politicians have done and are still doing.

a special day for me as well; two of my grandpa's brothers fought in gallipoli...only 1 came home.

email (option): chris.astinbarker@btinternet.com

Re: ANZAC DAY IN AUSTRALIA.

This country needs to waken up to the threat these loony's make,to our culture,I worked in the middle east and understand the threat that Islam makes,the next war will be fought out there,its happening now,look out coz if our numpty politicians dont realise it,in 20 years,Islam will run the UNITED KINGDOM.
Right on Graemyboy

email (option): glesgman@tiscali.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1