Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My day

The weather was very nice in Oxfordhire today, so despite having some more modern bikes in the garage I took the WM20 out for a ride. And I was mainly very happy on it. We went to RAF Wellsbourne, a WW2 airfield with a history and a museum to celerbrate it. There are the usual displays that stand unused and cold, so it was good to be there on a WW2 machine that still breathes and works, with a hot engine

Re: My day

That sounds nice!
Here in Gothenburg was also sunny today, so i spent all day at work (lots of tools and machinery, very practical) removing head and cylinder. One bolt of course snapped, and took ages to get out (milling machine). Hope to get out soon to ride.

Photobucket

/Jerry Carlsson

email (option): jerry.carlsson@sspa.se

Bah humbug
Spent the day re assembling the engine in my van after the head gasket blew. Missed a nice days riding. No matter, there's always the ride to work tomorrow!
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

i spent the day taking the family down to wells mick so the only riding i will do this week is backwards and forwards to work, hope to go out next week end on the matchless.
cheers michael

email (option): michael.rutland@homail.co.uk

I did 115 miles today on my M20. Glorious weather and scenery around Hants and Wilts with a group of friends. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

yeh tippical finished putting the chain case back on after sorting the clutch smooth as silk now checked oils and tyre pressures ready for MOT this week keep your finger crossed

Nieuwe pagina 1