Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Parts

I sadly do not have all my parts books handy. I am looking for all the required fuel connections and lines. I think it is just one bit thats a Y shaped bit of copper with 2 tap fittings and a banjo on the other end.

Also looking for proper petrol taps. I think I have seen these somewhere new but cant find them anymore. I have the Hexagon taps now but they are shiny chrome.

Also looking for a proper Lighting switch for headlight. I have one but its three position post war.

I have a 16h rear carrier Im willing to trade for a M20 one. Also looking for a sprung pillion seat.

And as usual STILL hunting for gunmetal control levers....

I'm sure I wont find some of this but I cant give up trying. Hoping to get this thing finished before August.

Many thanks,

Michael

email (option): micran1234@yahoo.com

Re: Looking for Parts

Michael....I have a spare WD 4-position switch.....

I also have some of the connectors that you need to make up the fuel pipe (copper tubing, plated when complete)....these are the ferrules and nuts....

Email me, and we can sort something out....

email (option): stevemadd1@aol.com

I tried to email you but it got sent back. Is that your correct address? stevemadd1@aol.com

Mike, if this doesn't work, try stevemadd1@aol.co.uk...??

Neither one will send. Email me at Micran1234@yahoo.com

Maybe that will work

Mike, I've just been through the exercise of making a fuel line with modern components and as luck would have it I came across a NOS line after I had done that.
I have taken some comparison photos of the new fittings vs the old fittings and will email you these - they might be of use?

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1