Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DU42 headlamp rim

I picked up a NOS Lucas DU 42 headlamp rim (in black) in its Lucas wrapping at the weekend if anyone wants it it is £20 including postage to the UK if anyone abroad wants it the postage is £2.
I also picked up a NOS Ariel Red Hunter carb body 1950-4 at £30 plus postage and Finally if anyone is interested in Rolls-Royce Merlin engines I have the little compressor off the end of the head that was used to feather the prop, it's in good condition at £30 plus postage at cost

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Re: DU42 headlamp rim

I'll take the headlamp rim Dave...could you e mail me your paypal details...thanks....Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Hi Ian, it's the same as the one on the forum, can you gift it to me please

Done..thanks..You haven't got a rim clip in amongst your parts horde have you?... Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Thanks I'll pop it in the post on Tuesday, unfortunately theres no chance of getting it tomorrow
Can you email me your postal address again
Dave

Dave, have you some of the oil pump bolts that tie it to the motor casing. Could use two dozens.....

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Dave, and I could do with some bolt sets, that hold the engine to the airframe, with certificates that is

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Ian .....as It happens I've got a clip! I'll chuck it in there for free. As for any of the other bits sorry no joy! Henri, I do have a spare ignition switch for WLA/C's the brass one with the blackout button £30 plus the postage but no air filter cover, which one do you need? Is it the J slot type or the one linking it to the oil bath one?

Thanks Dave, the one with the J slot if you come across it. It is for a friend. Myself working on the XA these days.

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Ian, I've found the clip and it will be in the post tomorrow

Nieuwe pagina 1