Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brake Arm

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone would have a wm20 brake arm Part number 15-7961 that they would be willing to sell me . I am in Western Australia. Just been to our local swap meet but didnt see any there. Bought a speedo drive, turns clockwise and has a 5/8 hole but couldnt see a ratio on it so not sure if its the right one. Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Mike
Photobucket

Photobucket

email (option): jamik@westnet.com.au

Re: Brake Arm

Hi Mike..There's a brake lever on e bay at the moment...250795241447...Ian

You have to imagine the drive on the left side mounted and then turn the tangs in the right direction. With a 5/8th hole you could still use it with a thin sleeve. I'll bet it goes the wrong way though. Sorry to be negative. I've bought plenty from swapmeets but realised later they were for left hand side instead of right.The opposite to what i wanted.

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. The brake arm I need is the one that fits to the brake plate on the rear wheel but thanks anyway Ian.I thought with the speedo drive that you held it with tangs facing you and turned them clockwise and the drive should then turn clockwise. The guy had two drives the other turned anticlockwise when I did this.

Cheers,
Mike

email (option): jamik@westnet.com.au

Nieuwe pagina 1