Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer's Arrived !!! ?

Beautiful day in the UK today...best of the year so far....great riding weather, and hopefully, a sign of things to come...!

Shame I had to bloody work....:o(

Sumer Is Icumen In

Isn't this how it's spoken and written in your part of the world Steve ?

Re: Sumer Is Icumen In

I asked the Chief Constable. How many actually worked at the Met? He replied......About half of them!!

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

LUCKY YOU!!!

We had our famous winter mix last night (March 22)which features a thunderstorm with rain, sleet, and to spice things up, 1/4 inch diameter hail.

I'd move over there if I could sell my house.

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

I had to take some parts to the Vapour Blasters today...what a chore..a 35 mile round trip through pouring sunshine along really boring perfect Devon biking roads... ...even got the sunglasses out!...Ian

Ian Wright
.even got the sunglasses out!...Ian

You went on the Harley then ?

Sure did... ....Ian

sunny day yesterday took m20 out for a ride loverly but today i got the clutch nearly stripped down but broke my C spanner

Well, my west country accent isn't that bad !!! Mind you, splitting my time between (Royal) Wootton Bassett (will always still be "Bassett" to the locals !), Newbury in Berkshire (my lovely lady's home) and London (work :o( sadly).....I get a fair flavour of different UK zones on a daily basis.......

I might be employed by the wonderful Met, but as for "work"....well, it's a bad day indeed if I have to put my coffee down.....

I took my M20 out for a run today, apart from a bit of clutch slip on a pretty steep hill she behaved quite well.

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Rob the clutch slip is probably just a simple adjustment at the gear box? Make sure you have a small amount of free play on the operating arm.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Ron, fingers crossed thats all it was.

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1