The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kempton park

Perfect weather today for jumbling -

got some bits, sold some bits so happy all round

Met with, guy, marnic, Adrian, Anna, jon small, John tinley, Mick, Ron, rik, jan & horror :-D

A good bunch of wd riders there today, great to see so many. Just makes the trip to France all the more to look forward to

Thanks to Adrian & Anna once again for all

Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Re: Kempton park

Same thing for me John. Great weather. Met all the names you mentioned, Plus Guy Labbe and others. I enjoyed today even more that most other jumbles. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

great to see everyone today and to meet guy and marnic from belgium selling wd stuff on my stall.fab weather and lets hope we have more of the same in normandy!!!

email (option): adriancrossan@tiscali.co.uk

Yes, a great day and good to put faces to the names. I'm going to go to Malvern militaria show tomorrow to round off the weekend nicely

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Indeed a very productive day at Kempton. Managed to find some bits I still needed for the bike. The most enjoyable part was meeting up with other Forum members, especially with some of our friends from accross the Channel. Normandy is so close I can almost smell it!

Slim Jon

email (option): windrush856@waitrose.com

Yes it was a smashing weekend ,on Friday visit to the RAF museum at Hendon witch was very fine and the evening with John ob and his (girlfriend) colleges from his workplace was the cherry on the cake.
Brought some parts over to sale on Adrian and Annie there stand and sold almost everything from my spare parts, thank you for cheering the stand!
I need to re think my strategies for Normandy!!!!!

Guy

hi guy,my newly restored 1940 g3 matchless will be going spare if you need a bike to ride in normandy!

email (option): adriancrossan@tiscali.co.uk

Yes guy,
you must completely revise your 2011 strategy for normandy !!
Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nice to catch up with you chaps as well. I left home at 1.30 CET on Saturday morning and got in just before 21.00 this evening.

Jan and I had a look at the Pioneer Run this morning and then drove on to Ardingly. As a jumble, it was something of a disappointment. Neither of us bought anything. Is this a record ??? I fear that it is.

Catch you all soon !

Nieuwe pagina 1