Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Request for WD's in Leighton Buzzard UK July 10th

Dear All

I've just been emailed about two events where old military motorcyles will be welcomed if not in demand I've been told, 3rd June but we'll all be in France and July 10th.

Leighton Buzzard Railway Sand & Bikes July 10th, an interesting history of miltary demands and of course M20's, see my second link.

I'll be there, it just so happens to be my home town. If anyone would like to come, let me know & I'll let them know you are coming through Dennis, the counties BSAOC man. There are some great countryside runs & pubs close by, Quainton Railway Museum isnt far, Claydens, Buckingham, OnYerBike just outside Aylesbury, Silverstone/Stowe offers stunning countryside, a few old ww2 airfields where POW's were flown back into, Dunstable Downs & Ivinghoe Beacon giving great views.

I'd be happy to go for a run & be a guide on Saturday. If anyone would like to stay at my pad on the 9th, I have x1 spare double bed, garden you can get a tent or two in, secure parking for bikes & I'll cook breakfast..Leighton is Roughly 1hrs ride north from London on an M20..

http://www.buzzrail.co.uk/page2.html
http://www.buzzrail.co.uk/motorcycles2011.pdf

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

Re: Request for WD's in Leighton Buzzard UK July 10th

Hi Kit:
The event on the 3rd to the 5th of June is the BSAOC openday rally, which I will be organising, I realise that quite a few of the M20s etc will be heading out for Normandy but, I hope that I can get a few turning up. The theme for this year is military BSA bikes.
Anyone can turn up on the Sunday but one has to be a member of the BSAOC to stay the weekend.
If you do not go to Normandy please contact me via e-mail, you could be an assett.
By the way the event is at Wicksteed Park, Kettering.

TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Re: Request for WD's in Leighton Buzzard UK July 10th

I am keen to do this as I dont live far away (Banbury). Can you remind me closer to the date?

Nieuwe pagina 1