Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BSA M20 rear carrier

E Bay 330537773922

Shouldn't the front (straight) legs be longer?

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Re: BSA M20 rear carrier

That's one for a race m20 to prevent you from sliding from you saddle This is not going to fit a slow M20 I am afraid

Last day on Crete, the weather is great here. I don't wanne go home yet.

Lazy Henk.

Henk on Crete

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

You're looking relaxed Henk...you must have found lots of M20 parts!!... ...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus,com

My wife said that i´m sick to dead. We take vacations every year in Uruguay, crossing the Rio de la plata. It´s a country wich industry was CERO, they never manufactured anything so they have imported Cars, bikes, everithing. So, you have already Imagined that this place is like Shangri-La for me.
My family own an apartment in Punta del este, so every summer i take 4 or 5 days, it depends on the rainy days, and me and a friend manage our selves to go out shopping. This particular year we exceded our logistic capacity... so we had to do a second journey to pick up things that we couldn´t load into the pick ups.
I´m going to this..why it is so difficult to stop buying anything we see ! Even in vacations!

email (option): vespeed@fibertel.com.ar

Hi Ian,

This is all I found I am afraid and I decided to leave it behind. We are on our way back to Holland already and are now at Athens airport. I know a little town very near by were I know that there lots of parts. Unfortunately we will miss our next flight if I would go there.

Henk.

Bike on Crete

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1