It's "Tomorrow" Who's going?

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Shepton Mallet A/J 5 March 2011

not me cold and distance

Yep! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I'll be there in the usual spot...try not to wake me up after my 4 o'clock start... ...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus,com

I'll be there

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

I had a pretty good morning with a few bargains some of which are already on E bay and met up with a few of the usual suspects.

One seller had an Early BSA speedo drive without the cam brackets and was asking £125, and there was a G3L toolbox with a postwar brass rebuild plate on another stall for £40 but they were still there when I left.

And there was a civilianised 16H for sale that looked nice, the seller said it was 1937 and the price something like £4800, and it had the sidestand lug on the frame so I guess it was military but unfortunatly my camera let me down

Sorry I missed you Horror unless I know you by another name in which case it was nice to see you again Rob.

Sorry, I don't know anyone from the forums by sight, maybe I will if I take my 16h to one of the meets.
Yes I saw the 16h at the show, as you said it claimed to be a 1937 but the frame had the field stand lug and pillion footrest lug on the left side. That would make the frame 1941 onwards I think

Looks like we need some sort of forum badge so we can recognize fellow........... whats the word I'm looking for

Either that or its red carnations all round

Rob Miller
Looks like we need some sort of forum badge so we can recognize fellow........... whats the word I'm looking for

Afflicted perhaps?

All I wanted were the 2 front mudguard stays for a 16h or some 9/16th" tube to make some. I couldn't find either a rear pillion seat would have been good too.

Rob thats a great idea, maybe use the same logo that was one those baseball caps we had done, with the name under it, a nice round one about the same size as those "59" club round ones cafe racer style? I'd take one or two. The Lady who made another 65th cap for me probably do it? Couldnt make this one, getting my van ready for the summer so I can take the bike and kip in the van.

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1