Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bits for sale

I picked up some new 16H head gaskets at the weekend, they are NOS but have suffered a little but in my opinion they are all useable. I want £10 for the 10 of them plus the postage.
I also picked up a genuine DU42 headlamp shell with the switch panel on it, I'm looking for £30 on it there is no rim but the clip that holds it is there.
If anyone wants to rivet on their own brake linings I have a brake lining riveter (small hand held type)It's is missing a couple of the different sized dies, but once seen, they are easy to make. I'm looking for £30 for it too.
I have also some parallel 6" saddle springs that appear NOS and they are unchromed so are suitable for WD bikes, I'd prefer to swap these for some Matchless ones if anyone has got any going.
Paypal is ok as a gift and postage is at cost price.

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Re: Bits for sale

Oh, I forgot, my friend has a WD/CO gasket set for £10 if anyone wants that too, contact me and I'll give you his email address

Hello Dave.
I have sent you an e-mail about the head gaskets.
Many thanks,
Mac.

Hi Dave, Matchy seat springs, are you after the early looped bottom type, or the (approx)'43 onwards 4" universal
type used with the 90degree bracket?
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

Hi, yes, I want the ones with the loop at the bottom to mount on the bolt that goes across the frame vertically and the top one mounts horizontally

Head gaskets now gone!

Does the DU42 have the wartime switch? or no switch?

email (option): micran1234@yahoo.com

No switch or ammeter, but the plate is present

Headlamp now gone!

Nieuwe pagina 1