Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone have one of these fo sale?

Anybody have one of these they could flog? I have the 4 lobe cush for my b33 lump but this distance piece is not there.

Cheers

email (option): hutman80@hotmail.com

Re: Anyone have one of these fo sale?

Maxwell we have talked about this distance piece before. Sometimes it is formed as part of the sleeve 67-1097 (and other numbers) and sometimes it is a seperate ring. It runs on the main bearing. With out it in place you would simply lock the whole cush drive to the crank case.
I mention it like this in case it is already there?but you are looking for a seperate piece. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I have a few of these sleeves 67-1097 with that distance piece attached to it. They are NOS.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

OK cool, Am I correct in thinking that there is only one measurement of 4 lobe engine shock? I.E all parts are interchangeable and fit on all b/m series bsa's that take 4 lobe shock?
So I could do a straight replacement of my flat sleeve with the distance'd sleeve?
Nice one
Edit: Just found my answer with a quick search here.

maxwell i might be teaching you to suck eggs but that distance piece might be there it sits slightly inside the casing of the crank case and can be mistaken for part of the bearing

Ive covered that possibility. I had to swap the engine into a different set of cases. bearings and all!

Try Russell Motors TEL:020-7228-1714
Cush drive bearing alignment washer (0.032”) 66-1707 A/R £1.50

email (option): peter.h.wright@btinternet.com

Nieuwe pagina 1