Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone interested in any of these?

My Friend has uncovered a small cache of bikes, that are for sale, These are nothing to do with me, but if anyone is interested. I've known him for years and is trustworthy. The bikes are all runners, he dosen't have them in his possession but will get them if anyone is interested. I presume they can be delivered directly to your country if you are abroad He also supplies the "chopper kits" if anyone fancies any radical bikes. He can be emailed on stef@micoe.co.uk
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Re: Anyone interested in any of these?

Looks like Thailand or similar...I'd like two of them Dave.(but which two??)..You couldn't lend me a few bob could you?...and who let that parrot out of the cage? ...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Interesting alternator conversion on the Triumph! Go on Ian, I'll lend you a tenner!

The Triumph isn't one of them Dave...but that conversion does look neatly done...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Dave, after having a look at some of the bikes. It struck me that I'd seen these pics someplace so I went back thru my email and sure enough I'd received these pics way back in 2007/2008 from a guy named Jaya Kencana from Indonesia. I'd seen these bikes advertised in the online edition of 'The Sun' in the UK. It turned out to be a big scam at that time. Here is a list of some of the bikes:
duo glide 1963 us$6,500
duo glide 1962 us$7,000
wl 1947 us$5,000
wl 1949 us$5,000
norton 1922 us$4,500
bmw r50 1964 us$5,500
bmw r27 1964 us$4,000

I used to work in Balikpapan-Indonesia at that time-what made me smell a rat was the fact that the guy did everything by email-no phone number available and he wanted to be paid thru Western Union.
Google 'Jaya Kencana indonesia scam' and you should be able to read up more on it.

Please don't take this personally but could you tell your friend to be a bit careful with who ever he's dealing with.

I've forwarded the email with the pics of the bikes that I was offered,to your email address. You will find some of these very same pics in that email.

Apparently, they are through a guy called Daniel, my friend has been out there and met him, he has asked for photos of the logbooks and various shots from certain angles. If he fetches them over he will personally supervise the loading of them with a shipping company, so he'll find out then if there is any funny business, I have emailled him the info you sent and he said he will mention it before setting off to Manilla

Nieuwe pagina 1