Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early sump guards,..fork spring

I have a batch of 10 early pattern M20 sumpguards due for completion this week. 4 are already accounted for..if anyone else requires one mail me direct. These are for M20s up to late 1943. Price is £35 plus shipping.
Additionally, I have one M20 girder fork spring remaining from the last batch..also £35 plus shipping...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Re: Early sump guards,..fork spring

Hi Ian,

I will have one sumpplate please
Are there any other Dutch buyers, so we can combine shipping? Henk?
I send you a e-mail directly.
Cheers,

Leon

email (option): ljvbekkum@hotmail.com

Yes Please Ian... I'd like a Sump guard too. Let me know of total cost to Peterborough etc. I'll be away early tomorrow morning for a week. Will send you payment when I get back. Dragon Rally North Wales calls! Cheers. LJ.

email (option): Email@LJSwain.co.uk

Hi LJ...I've put you on the list...mail me when you get back from the Dragon Rally..no snow this year by the look of it!!...Ian

Hi Ian.
I would like to order one of the sump plates please, if you can let me know the cost I will send you a kite.

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Ian
Can I assume one of these Sump Guards will be Winging its way to me in the Land Down Under?

email (option): grumpy.moran@gmail.com

Hi Ron...no problem, I've put you on the list...Ian

Hi Leon and Ian Im voting for combined Shipping

email (option): evandeweerthof@yahoo.com

Ian Wright
Hi Ron...no problem, I've put you on the list...Ian

Wonderful I am Excited its been a good week my speedo is overhauld and it did not cost the family Fortune and now the Sump gaurd the last bit in the puzzle is almost on the Way I am Excited.

So eh see you in Normandy?

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Henk
So eh see you in Normandy?

Yeah Right I was hoping For Corowa but with the non arrival of 3/8 BSF Helicoil set even Thats a distant Dream
By the Way in Sunny Down Town Olympic Dam it was 45 C today thank god for Air Conditioners and the Wet Mess

Hi Ron,
If you do get to Corowa, please say G'Day to Jeff Gordon from 'bacon buttie Dave/Boots. He'll know who I am. Rode his Bezza there last year.
Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

Dave
it has become more unlikely I will make corowa This year The engine is awaiting the return of the Barrel as A helicoil set for the head Studs promised a month Ago still has not Arrived I have reordered it from another Supplier but as each day go by it looks more unlikely but should i get there i will say gday to Jeff and asan an Aside any relation to ex speedway start Nigel?

Ron,
Sorry to hear that you might not be going to Corowa with the bike. Did you make it when it was the Year Of The Bike, I've got the DVD.
Sorry to say that I am not releted to Nigel or Eric, I have had a few people ask me that. But I only live about 10 miles away from The Shay at Halifax where they rode for the Dukes. I have never been.
Ron do you know any WDM20 owners in WA? I know at least a couple.
Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1